While out running errands today, I went into Staples to get some ink for our family printer. Of course like a power magnet, I was first drawn to the awesome Sharpie display in the center front of the store featuring the new NEONs!
I love the back to school season and all of the supplies that go with it. It makes me think of the song about friends, you know the one that goes, “Make new friends but keep the old. Some are silver and the other gold.” Some products are just the best, the same, year after year…the old (but still awesome) ones. Some are first timers…the new and trendy. I am not sure which would be silver or gold, but whatever?!
Here are my top Mommy picks this year at Staples, some for the kids, some for the kids’ teachers and some for me!
In order of “JUST MUST HAVE”…
- Sharpie Neon Fine Tip Markers (For me and the kids’ teachers!)
- Crayola Box of 64 Crayons (For sharing!)
- Scotch Frog Tape Dispenser (For me!)
- Elmer’s Glue Sticks Big Pack (For the kids’ teachers!)
- Zipit 3 Ring Monster Pencil Pouches (One for everyone!)
- “Lucky” the So So Happy USB Flash Drive (For me!)
- The Write Dude – Scribble Stack Pencil Toppers (For, yeah, me!)
- Expo Markers (For the kids’ teachers, might sneak the pink one out for me!)
- Mr. Sketch Scented Markers (For sharing!)
- Reece’s Pieces (WHY do they put these at the checkout?)
NUMBER ONE…the Neon Sharpies are AWESOME! There permanent ink fluoresces under black light! How fun is that? If you want a pack to try out for yourself, you can enter here! Of course, I added a pack of my buttons from Buttons Galore and a Laura Kelly Sharpie.
Happy Back to School Season and Cheers to Fun Stuff,