It is time for another round of Craft LIGHTNING! This time I made a holiday tree ornament with Decou-Page and Buttons!
I love to use my scraps of decorative paper whenever a can to create new and fun projects. This morning I used the scraps that I had from last Friday’s Fifteen MINUTE Friday project that I did for the blog over at Buttons Galore and More to create another fun ornament, this time a holiday tree using Decou-Page and buttons.
To create this, here are some super simple directions:
- Cut a tree shape out of cardboard or chipboard then cover it with a thick brushed on layer of Decou-Page.
- Add scrapbook paper scraps to cover the tree then add another layer of Decou-Page over the top.
- Let it dry completely (takes a few minutes).
- Punch a hole in the top and add a wire or ribbon for hanging.
- Use hot glue to add some buttons for ornaments. I used my Radical Red.
Happy Crafting Fast as Lightning!