Wire heart hangers with buttons can be made quickly and are easy enough for kids to create. You could also add beads, bells and ribbons if you really want to get creative. I love the way it looks tied to a jar filled with Valentines Day candy.
Materials for Wire heart hanger :
- skinny bendable wire
- buttons (Laura Kelly for Buttons Galore and More)
Directions to make wire heart hanger:
- Cut a piece of bendable wire 10 inches long.
- Put one end of the wire through a button, slide it about an inch in and wrap the wire around the button.
- Add another button about a half inch from the first by putting the wire through one hole of the button and out another.
- Fill the wire up using these two methods, twisting and bending as you like and then shape it into a heart.
- Add ribbon to make a hanger.
They are pretty in spray painted frames without glass too.
Happy Creating and Lots of Love,