Some days are meant for Crockpot meals because of crazy schedules and stuff. Yesterday was one of those days so I made up a beef stew with veggies recipe using what I had around. This is what I put in the Crockpot!
Actual Ingredient List:
- 1 pound cut up beef (actually was fajita beef but hey, beef is beef)!
- 16 oz frozen peas
- 16 oz frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 diced up onion
- 30 (about) baby carrots whole
- 4 stalks of celery sliced thin
- 16 fingerling potatoes cut in fours
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 32 oz Beef Broth
I cooked it on slow for 8 hours and it was awesome!!!
Some people serve stew and soup with crackers. In our family, we like to eat plain Goldfish Crackers with ours.
Happy SLOWWWWW Cooking,