So when I was shopping at Sprouts last week, I found this oatmeal in the most adorable packing EVER from Bakery on Main! And so I bought it and stuck in the cupboard. Truth, I forgot about it. I got home from BloggyCon14 late last night so this morning was a rushed kind of breakfast for the kids. I opened the cupboard and ta-da, there it was. We had the Strawberry Shortcake flavor before school and it was DELICIOUS!
I decided to bake something with it after they were all out the door. With not much (really not ANY) extra time in my morning, I whipped this together in less than 10 minutes with FOUR ingredients.
Here is what I used…
- 5 Apples, Cored, Peeled and Cut
- 1/2 C melted Butter
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Packets of Oatmeal (Whole Multigrain Muffin)
This is what I did…
- I peeled the apples with my super cool speed apply machine and put them in the bottom of a small baking dish.
- I poured the melted butter mixed with the cream on top.
- Then I added the two packets of oatmeal to the top and baked it for 20 minutes while I checked email. Yes, my house was smelling very autumn and very good!
I added a little whipped cream and cinnamon sugar to the top and ATE it up.
I am pretty excited about finding this brand. We are very conscientious about what we put in our bodies and this oatmeal passes our standards. We also care about small businesses and people. Read about Michael Smulders on the bakery’s website here and find out why it easy to now buy this brand and support yumminess!
Happy Autumn and Happy Cooking!
PS: This post is 100% and totally mine, not sponsored, not solicited….as in completely authentic. Yippee!!!