I love stationery. I love writing notes and receiving them too. One of my favorite parts of what I do is designing for Expressionery.Com and creating personalized stationery and related products for the market. My work space for writing notes, doodling and designing products is filled with a lot of my favorite things. I love World Market and am an ambassador so head up…a lot of my faves are from there. Being a member of the inaugural Sharpie Squad and using them daily for my doodles of course puts them at the top of the list as well as all over my desk and studio.
Here are my top twelve gift ideas for other stationery lovers like me!
- St. Laurent Pencil Holder from World Market
- Personalized ‘Me and My Peeps’ Note Cards from Expressionery
- Marker Organizer (Actually a Beverage Caddy) from World Market
- Inspirational Journals (and chocolate) from World Market
- Little Glass Jars from World Market for organizing supplies
- Sizzix Big Shot to make your own stationery
- Personalized Square Gift Labels from Expressionery
- Custom Sharpie Markers – Well Just Because
- Personalized Fold Over Notes Cards from Expressionery for Correspondence
- Metal Mailbox from World Market for Storage
- Pink Holly Flat Notes from Expressionery for Thank You Notes
- Decorative Colored Pencils from World Market
Gift guides can be super helpful when shopping for the holidays, birthdays and every day gifts.
Here are some other ones that blogger friends put together to support stress-free shopping and happy gift recipients.
And of course there is a contest that we all went in a put together with a fantastic prize. You can enter here.