Seriously, bacon makes everything amazing…even brussels sprouts. This recipe is super easy to make and they are delicious and I mean amazing awesome good.
You will need only a few things…bacon, brussels sprouts, salt, pepper and brown sugar.
- Rinse your brussels sprouts and cut off the yucky ends and then sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Cut bacon strips in half and wrap the halves around the brussels sprouts (one to each) while lining up in a dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Stick toothpicks through the each individually.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes then drain the dish.
- Broil for 12 minutes or until the bacon it totally crispy.
Eat them because they are yummy or eat them because they are good for you. Did you know that prouts contain high levels of vitamins A and C, folic acid and dietary fiber. They also can help protect against colon and stomach cancer.