I love decorating my home and my studio for the holidays. I love that with World Market, I can mix up the amazingness of their products with my creativity and DIY lifestyle to make Easter decor that works for me…with a little World Market style.
Here’s the deal about being an ambassador for World Market. I am spelling it out in bullets to make it super clear as to what it means to me.
- I am a part of something magnificient…a team of awesome, creative bloggers.
- I sometimes get paid for sharing content. I sometimes share simply because I truly love it.
- I promote the things that mean something to me. Being authentic matters most.
- I have a great reason to shop often and buy fun things that fit into my career.
- I LOVE that the products are from all over the world.
- I have been a World Market fan forever. You should see my throw pillow collection.
- I am proud of partnering with World Market to grow their business.
- It is about more than making money to me. It is about friendship, creativity, cooking, decorating, sharing and growing.
- The team at World Market is professional, fun and inspiring.
And so on that note, I share some Easter awesomeness with you because it makes me happy. Here is a collage of pics from a recent shopping trip to World Market. I went in to get pasta. I came out with so much more. I made this collage on my phone in the Photofy App and shared it on my shopping day on my Instagram account. I love it and am proud to also license my art to their company. #somuchfun (can you hashtag in a blog post? I just did.)
Here is how I used the fun things I bought in my home. I know, super fun, right?
Right now World Market is running a fun Easter Pinterest campaign and you can jump in and play.
Enter Cost Plus World Market’s Pinterest Easter Style Hunt Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 World Market Gift Card! Details HERE. Hop to it!
Happy Shopping, Decorating and Being Authentic!