Customized gift wrap make any present just that much more meaningful and special. I created this DIY birthday gift wrapping idea for Laura’s birthday this weekend and I did it with a plain box, a canvas bag, canvas scrap strips and Tulip Fabric Markers.
I love the little canvas gift bag to match…
So here are eight reasons why I took the time to create this for Laura.
- She is my local bestie and I love her. (okay so that’s really 2)
- I love to create.
- I love to create most for people I love.
- Tulip Fabric Markers are fun and easy to work with.
- I like to use up my scraps of stuff and I had canvas scraps.
- Buttons make me happy so they probably make her happy too.
- This idea is easy peasy so I hope it inspires other to do it too.
- Remember #1 counted as 2.
A super tip for being successful when using these fabric markers on canvas is to do your colors first THEN outline in black.
Happy Creating and Celebrating,