I recently posted the recipe for my mom’s amazing chicken divan and in one of the pictures there was a jar of orange pomegranate iced tea. For those of you who asked, yes, I made it and yes it is super delicious. It is easy too.
It is really just flavored tea so to speak. I like to mix things up and see what happens. This was one of those mix ups that went well. Of course, everything tastes better when served from the giant mason jar dispenser and served in mason jar glasses, all from World Market.
Okay, so here is the recipe.
- 12 Tea Bags (Black Tea)
- 4 Tea Bags (World Market Pomegranate)
- 1 C Granulated Sugar
- 8 C Drinking Water
- Sliced Oranges
- Brew your 16 tea bags together with your water.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Put 8 C ice in drink dispenser or pitcher.
- Pour tea over ice.
- Add fresh orange slices to taste and to decorate.
Here are the things that I got at World Market to make and serve this awesome stuff.
It is yummy. Make some and find out! If you are wondering about the ribbons on the glasses, they let us know who is drinking from which one. Did you know, I love ribbon!