Sometimes we get out the ingredients we have and make things up. We did that tonight and it turned out fabulous. Check out these double Reeces PB chocolate pudding jars and make them if you love peanut butter and chocolate. They were a HIT and and a half. Truth, we ALMOST ate the melted candy on top of the Graham crackers in step 2 but we resisted and held out. It was worth it. Here is what we had…
Here is our recipe.
- This makes 4 small jars.
- Chocolate Pudding (1 box prepared as instructed)
- Graham Crackers (1 Square per Jar)
- Peanut Butter Cups (or chocolate candy of your preference)
- Whipped Cream
- Prepare pudding and set aside.
- Crush Graham crackers and put approx 1/4 in each jar keeping a little for crumbs on top.
- Add a peanut butter cup and microwave for 30 seconds to melt it.
- Add 1/4 C pudding.
- Top with whipped cream, crumbs and ANOTHER peanut butter cup.
Of course, I would eat almost anything covered in whipped cream and Graham cracker crumbs.
I know, total yummelicious happening right here.
Try it. I bet you could melt any kind of chocolate bar in the bottom layer and it would be fabulous! Let us know if you test this theory.