Gluten free noodles have never tasted better! It might help that I love mushrooms. Whatever the reason, this gluten free ground beef stroganoff casserole was super delicious and worthy of sharing!
It is pretty easy to make and goes great with a salad. Check out the recipe to see how I threw it together.
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- @ TB butter
- 1 pound lean ground beef (could also use ground turkey)
- 2 TB gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 C beef broth
- sour cream (desired amount for top)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook mushrooms in butter.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix in flour.
- Stir in beef broth, and cook until slightly thickened.
- Put in mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together with 4 C cooked gluten free pasta.
- Add to casserole dish.
- Bake until hot. If from refrigerator 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve with sour cream.
Doesn’t it look yummy?
Let me know if you make it and what you think!