Cereal bars with melted butter and marshmallows make my kids so happy. Today I mixed up some sweet stuff and created these Candy Corn Treat Bars and a free printable too!
It is so easy that it is almost hard for me to call it a recipe. Anyway, here it is!
- 3 C Captain Crunch Cereal
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 1 Bag Large Marshmallows
- Orange Food Coloring
- Candy Corn
- Cooking Spray
- Melt butter and marshmallows in the microwave in a glass bowl then mix in food coloring.
- When your comsistency in runny, add the cereal and mix.
- Press into a square glass sprayed baking dish and top with candy corns.
- Let it harden before cutting into squares. You can use cookie cutters for cut out shapes too!
- Tip: It will harden faster in the fridge.
The printable is fun and can be used in tons of ways. I used it to create a tag to take some sweets to the neighbors (with my stamp from Expressionery of course)!
Cute, don’t you think?
You can download it FREE right here.
Cheers and Happy Candy Corn Fun,