This week has been all about Halloween! A friend mentioned that she loved the idea of the mummy hot dogs I make sometimes and wanted to know how I did them. Here it is … mummy hot dogs.
- hot dogs
- refrigerated French Bread loaf
- candy eyes
- Cut the bread dough in thin strips.
- Wrap the hot dogs in the strips. (Kids love doing this part)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Add the candy eyes with either ketchup or peanut butter (or just place them on)
They are cute in the dish, before they are ever even baked.
My kids like to dip them in ketchup so they look bloody. I couldn’t bring myself to photograph such horror. Ha ha ha! Here they are served with the other recipes and ideas I shared earlier this week.
And of course, everyone needs a mummy puzzle and coloring sheet for Halloween. You can download it FREE right HERE!
Happy Creating and Cooking All Things Spooky and Fun!