Everything is better with a cherry on top. Cherries on Top with Cherry Man is a collection of recipes and ways to use these awesome and yummy little delights to celebrate and sweeten up life. This post was sponsored but the opinions are all mine. I have used the cherries BUNCHES of different ways but this might be my favorite… hot cocoa cherry dunkers with Cherry Man!
They are simple to create. There are only a few steps…Dry…
The recipe is super easy. Hot cocoa cherry dunkers with Cherry Man are great to add to to a hot cocoa bar!
- Cherry Man Maraschino Cherries - 3 per dunker
- Melted Chocolate
- Parchment Paper
- Dry your cherries on a paper towel.
- Put three cherries on each skewer and set on parchment paper.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on cherries then add sprinkles.
- To get the prettiest result, freeze cherries for a few minutes BEFORE drizzling chocolate but add the sprinkles immediately. The chocolate hardens super fast.
- Add to a cup of hot cocoa!
One of the best things is that the chocolate melts off and the cherries don’t sink!
If you are wondering where the totally adorable swizzle sticks, hot cocoa spoon and red/white cup are from…check out Bakers Party Shop! Oh yeah, the sprinkles and straws are from there too!
Here are lots of other great ideas from my Create Make and Celebrate Retreat friends. They are simply so creative and festive and awesome.
You can enter to WIN a Cherry Prize Pack and a $100 Visa Gift Card so you can go get ingredients to make these yourself.
Cheers to all things CHERRIES,