It really doesn’t get much better than creating with Bohemian papers! This pad from Graphic 45 is absolutely stunning! It is called Bohemian Bazaar and you can grab it on Amazon HERE. I received in the mail with identification that I am considered a professional paper crafter in the Tombow Ambassador Program. Hot diggity! Look at what I came up with!
To make the flowers, this is what I did.
- I cut out petals and a center from the decorative papers.
- Then I used my FAVORITE Tombow adhesive runner (Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive-bonus that it is PINK) to adhere the petals to a small piece of thick chipboard.
- I added the center on top.
- I added a small round magnet to the back with Tombow’s Adhesive Dots.
- Then I used it to hold up a hand lettered message to myself (written with the Tombow MonoTwin marker).
I love all the things that magnets stick too…especially my mailboxes. This one is from World Market!
I love the papers so I also whipped up a mini clip board to keep in my purse with paper for doodling on the go.
I used Mod Podge to make it and it is DARLING!
National Scrapbook Day is Saturday. Whether you are working on an album or not, get out your supplies and MAKE STUFF!
Cheers to Creating,