I first found Cherry Man cherries in the supermarket while strolling the aisles admiring packaging. I fell in love with the Cherry Man and bought a jar. Since then, I have been buying them like crazy and creating recipe after recipe. This post is sponsored. Cherry Man sent cherries to the members of my fabulous design team and we have all been busy creating amazing ways to cook, bake and create with these delicious cherries. I am excited to share HOT CHERRY BUFFALO WINGS and twenty maraschino cherry recipes with Cherry Man and hope you are inspired to go out and get some yourself.
We had the hot cherry buffalo wings for dinner last night. They were awesome sauce and devoured by all. We got into a conversation about what the pieces of the wings are called. Stems and flappers? Runners and fliers? Flats an Drums? What do you call them?
- 1 Jar Cherry Man Maraschino Cherries
- 1 C Butter
- 24 Uncooked Chicken Wings
- 2 Limes
- 1 Jar Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Cut the wings into the parts you want (runners and fliers)
- Place them in glass baking dish.
- Place butter slices over the pieces then pour ALL of the juice from the cherries on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Heat rrill.
- Place wings on grill with cherries from jar.
- Mix butter.juice with 1 C wing sauce and spread on wings.
- Grill each side for approx 5 minutes.
- Squeeze lime on top and serve.
Seriously, don’t they look yummy!
Check out all of these other delights with Cherry Man Cherries!
You can hop around and find lots of great recipes. I would LOVE to know which one you are most excited to try!
You can enter to win a Cherry Man Prize Pack and a $100 Visa Gift Card too. I know…how fabulous!
Cheers to Cherries On Top of EVERYTHING,