We made this today at out Girl Scout meeting and the girls LOVED it. They loved it so much that I decided to post a picture on Instagram. For those of you who have reached out and asked what it is, we gave it a name. it is Friendship Mix and let me be the first to say, it is addicting.
- 1 Bag Bugles
- 2 C Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 C Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Candy Coating
- Chocolate Candies (M&Ms or Sprinkles)
- 2 C Powered Sugar
- Pour the bugles and the cereal in a large bowl with a lid that fits and will still allow room for shaking.
- Melt the peanut butter and vanilla candy coating together and stir.
- Pour mixture in bowl. Put on lid. Shake.
- Open lid, add 2 C powdered sugar and candies. Put on lid. Shake.
- Refrigerator mixture until candies chill.
This would make a fantastic item for a bake sale. I mean it is bright, sweet and delicious! It’s also awesome for a gift. I love it in the jar with the handstamped tag that I made with a die-cut tag using my Sizzix machine and a stamp from Expressionery.
Cheers to Experimenting and Creating Recipes,
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and buy something, I make a little bit of money. Thanks!