There are so many fantastic ways to use cherries when cooking and baking for the holidays. This post is sponsored by Cherry Man but the ideas and thoughts are all mine. These Cherry Man recipes for the holidays are a collection created by some of my blogger friends and I have to say, I am really excited to share them all. Each one looks and sounds delicious.
I created a simple but yummy cherry chocolate gelatin dessert to share.
- 1 Box Instant Cherry Gelatin Mix (3 0z)
- 2 C Water
- 1 Jar Cherry Man Cherries
- 2 C Chocolate Whipped Cream
- White Chocolate Candy Shavings
- Make Gelatin as instructed.
- Pour 1/2 C into 4 glass dishes.
- Add 4-6 cherries per dish.
- Top with layers of chocolate whipped cream and whipped cream then candy shaving and cherry.
- Serve chilled.
Here are links to the other recipes! Check them out and prepare to run out and buy Cherry Man cherries!
Cheers to Cherries,