Recently on a grocery shopping outing, I came across Jello Simply Good Vanilla Bean pudding mix packaged in a darling pouch. Being the sucker that I am for cute packaging, I bought it and brought it home. This week I came across it again in the pantry and decided to mix it up with our fresh strawberries and make the girls an afterschool “last day of finals” dessert. When reading the packaging, I was happy to discover that there are NO artificial flavors, dyes or preservatives. Bonus! The dessert turned out perfect. I am excited to share some of the best strawberry recipes all together in one post!
Our strawberries (despite the spring snowstorms) are blooming so we will definitely be able to make this a bunch.
The recipe is easy. Chop up strawberries and put them in the bottom half of a short glass.
Mix pudding in blender (Kitchenaid for me!) and pour half into each glass. Top with whipped cream once cool and add a strawberry to the top! YUM!
If you create anything homemade with fresh strawberries, you might like this FREE download printable with strawberries on gift tags.
Here are a few of my favorite strawberry recipes. The Strawberry Lime Juice Salad is perfect for summer cookouts.
This Strawberry Chiffon Pie from Michelle’s Party Plan-Its is to die for.
Strawberry Limeade Cocktails are perfect for evenings in the backyard! Laura from Laura’s Crafty Life has this great recipe.
Frozen Strawberry Banana Bars are sure to cool off and sweeten a hot summer night.
These Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes from Country Chic Cottage are totally dolled up in the jars for gifts!
And of course, I must share these candy dipped strawberries because everyone loves sprinkles!And here are a bunch more…
- Strawberry Basil Moscato Popsicles by A Night Owl Blog
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars by A Night Owl Blog
- Strawberry Moscato Granitas by Kim Six Fix
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Just a Little Creativity
- Candy Dipped Strawberries
- Ice Cream Fruit Bar Strawberry Mash from Crafty Chica
- Strawberry Feta Spinach Salad from Mama Likes to Cook
- Strawberry Banana Bread from Domestically Blissful
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie from eZeBreezy
- Strawberry Coffee Cake from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Berry Bacon Salad from Hungry Hobby
- Gluten Free Strawberry Pop Tarts from Strength and Sunshine
- Strawberry Bavarian Cream from Living Sweet Moments
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Mousse from Easy Cooking with Molly
- Strawberry Fields Salmon Salad from My Heavenly Recipes
- Basil Strawberry Fruit Water from Experimental Homesteader
- Strawberry Lava Cakes from Peas and Peonies
I am guessing if you made it this far, you are making a shopping list with strawberries on the top!