Over the weekend, Ryp and I went to Elitch Gardens in Denver to celebrate our anniversary. We took our good friends, Kelly and Scott, with us because they are just a lot of fun. Usually when we head to Elitch’s, we have a bunch of kids with us and I end up herding and holding stuff the whole time. I am excited to share with you ten reasons to double date at the amusement park. Elitch Gardens hosted us with fabulous Rapid Ride passes in exchange for this post. The ideas and opinions are my own.
1. The food is awesome and sharing it with you date is super fun.
2. The games are silly and funny to play. These guys climbing the ladder had us in hysterics.
3. When your date wins a prize, you get it. I think this clever super chicken is fantastic.
4. With VIP Rapid Ride passes, there is no need to wait in lines.
5. There are so many beautiful and peaceful places to stop and be mindful.
6. There are great shops filled with awesome things to buy, like cotton candy!
7. The art of play is so important to keeping balance and healthy life. Being silly and playing is just plain old good for a relationship! Of course, taking selfies is pretty fun!
8. Some of the rides get a person soaked, which is really a lot of fun. It is best when the sun is shining and dries out your shoes. We laughed like crazy on Shipwreck Falls.
9. Being with friends at Elitch Gardens creates so many opportunities for making marvelous memories!
10. The tenth reason it is awesome to take your date to Elitch Gardens is the way the magic of the park takes you back to your childhood!
So, hop on over to the Elitch Gardens website and start making your plans.
If you are taking kiddos, here is another post that shares lots of ideas for that kind of day at the park.