This post is sponsored by Cost Plus World Market but the opinions are my own.
Halloween is our favorite holiday for decorating and spooky celebrating. We decorate everything from our front porch, through the house and into the back yard. With kids who fright easily, I love it that World Market has LOTS of great holiday decor that is super festive and darling and not too crazy scary.
- Countdown Calendar – Halloween Countdown Calendar
- Pumpkin Garland – Felted Wool Pumpkin Garland
- Garland – Trick Or Treat Halloween Garland
- Containers – Paper Pulp Halloween Containers Set Of 4
- Trick or Treat Candy Bag – Blue Trick Or Treat Small Tote Bag Set Of 2
- Mini Pumpkins – Mini Natural Fiber Pumpkins Set Of 6
- Gauze Spider Set – Gauze And Spider Halloween Decor Kit
- Cauldron (Great to fill with stuffies when not chilling wine) – Witch’s Brew Ceramic Cauldron Wine Chiller
- Halloween Pasta (for Trick or Treat Dinner) – World Market® Halloween Pasta, Set Of 2
How darling is this countdown calendar? I love that the cat in the jack-o-lantern looks just like our kitty Mogi.
If you want to create chalkboard art for the holidays, World Market has awesome wall decor to work with. I love the farmhouse style the best.
The Friends and Family event is coming up and ends on October 9th. It is a great time to stock up on all of the awesome and fabulous things you need for your own home and for gifts. Save 30% off and 10% off on wine.
GREAT NEWS – 30% OFF Sale
Is there something you want and you would love to save some money??? You can use it in stores or online 4 Days ONLY! Friday, October 6th through Monday, October 9th. Basically you will save an EXTRA 30% on almost everything (except food & beverages which is a savings of 10%).
Shop in-store or online at worldmarket.com – if you are online use code FAMFRIENDS at checkout.
Click here to get your coupon: https://www.worldmarket.com/category/code/ff-social-media.do
We love our local store in Southlands Shopping Center. It is not the largest Cost Plus World Market around (Colorado Blvd is HUGE) buy it is our favorite. The staff is super friendly and helpful every time we go, which is a lot. If you don’t live right here by me, there are stores all around. Click HERE to get to the store locator and find the one nearest to you. When you go in to visit, be sure to try a cup of coffee. You will find a darling cart already set up for you and waiting.
Cheers to All Things Spooky and Kid Friendly,