It is Craft Lightning featuring felt projects, which you know I love so much. I am excited to share this super quick and easy project made with Kunin Group premium felt. The little felt rainbow cloud can be made up in a whip and is easy enough for crafty beginners. Be sure to check out all of the awesome felt projects in this Craft Lighting series.
You will need a few supplies.
- Kunin Group Premium Felt (White)
- Buttons (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple)
- Poly-Fil Stuffing
- Start by drawing a little cloud pattern (6 inches wide by 4 inches tall – ISH) then cut two of them out of white felt.
- Sew buttons in the rainbow colors on one of the clouds then stitch the two cloud pieces together (inserting a ribbon if you want a hanger). Leave a little opening to fill the cloud.
- Stuff the cloud with Poly-Fil and sew it closed
If you like this craft, you might like the rainbow cloud felt S.W.A.P.S. over on the Kunin Blog too.
There are tons of great felt ideas in this edition of Craft Lightning. Be sure to check them out!
Cheers to Felt,