Valentine’s Day is such a great reason to make and create all the things. My 2018 projects have been a blast to make and to share. I am rounding them up here to get them in one place for you to check them out.
- Felt Sock Monkey Valentine Banner with Kunin Group
- Cherry Whipped Cream and Hot Cocoa Bar with CherryMan
- Sizzix Sheep Valentine
- Udderly Smooth Lotion with Printable
- Expressionery Personalized Stamps
- DecoArt Mixed Media Heart Garland
- Xyron Magnetic Love Poetry
- Fairfield World Giant Valentine Box
- Sculpey Clay Mini Book and Key Ring
- Valentine Printables
- Love in the Mail Card Swap
And these two are awesome because, well because POPCORN!
The recipe for sparkly glass slime is super easy and so cool because it can be molded unlike some other recipes we have concocted around here. I love the way it molded into a heart, perfect for Valentine’s Day. I am pretty sure the secret ingredient in the clear glue from Darice because it was our first time using it AND our first time with this results.
To make it you will need the following:
- ½ Cup Clear Glue
- 1 Cup Warm Water
- Sequins (or Glitter)
- ½ TSP Borax
- Mix the glue and ½ C water in a bowl.
- Add sequins or glitter.
- Activate into slime. Mix Borax into the other ½ C of water and stir. Add the mixture to the glue and stir stir stir. Drain any excess water that does not absorb into mixture.
- Knead it and play with it. The more you do, the smoother it will become.
- Store in an airtight container.
Cheers to Celebrating Love and Friendship on Valentine’s Day and Every Day!