Cake mix and sprinkles cookies with darling Halloween gift tags are a great treat to BOO your neighbors, friends and co-workers with! The recipe is crazy easy (like super amazing easy peasy) and the cookies are delicious. Of course homemade treats go best with handmade gift tags. The gift tags are made with custom self-inking stamps that I design for Expressionery. We love them around here because they make personalizing our creations simple and adorable.
Okay, this recipe truly is the easiest one I have ever know. There are ONLY four ingredients.
- 1 Boxed Cake Mix (16 ounces)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- Sprinkles (4 TBSP) - or more if desired!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a metal baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix together the cake mix, oil, and eggs.
- Once your ingredient s are mixed, stir in sprinkles.
- Drop dough onto cookie sheet in rounded blobs, about 2 tablespoons for each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool completely before moving from the cookie tray.
- Package them up and give them to your friends.
Need sprinkles? Here is a great assortment that you grab using my affiliate link!
Homemade cookies go best with handmade gift tags. These candy corn shaped tags were created using a custom self-inking stamp that I designed for Expressionery. You can get it and a whole selection of other stamps in their online store. It is named the Cupcake Heart Custom Stamp.
I simply adhered a yellow and then an orange strip of decorative card stock to white then cut out candy corn shapes. The yellow and orange in this tag are both my papers that I designed for AdornIt. Then I used a black marker to outline the candy corn and write the messages on the yellow and orange. I stamped in the white. Ta da!
Put it all together and you have a darling and simple little seasonal sweet treat to share with people you love.
Cheers to Halloween and All Things Candy Corn,