This has been a super busy month creating and making things for Easter and spring. I am putting them all together here in this post to share with you. There are 20 DIY Easter project ideas that range from super simple to a little bit harder. My wish is that you will find one that sparks your creativity and gets you making for the season too.
20 DIY Easter Project Ideas…Click on whichever craft project you want to make and it will take you to that blog post with directions.
- Carrot Pillows with Nancy’s Notions
- Carrot Beanbags with Fairfield World
- Easter Basket Tags with Beacon Adhesives
- Bunny Beanbags with Kunin Felt
- Fairy Egg Scavenger Hunt with Mindware
- Carrot Candy Jar with DecoArt
- Easter Garland with Kunin Felt
- Chicks and Carrots Clay Tic Tac Toe with Sculpey
- Watercolor Collage Carrot Decor with Xyron
- Paint a Bunny Canvas
- Recycled Egg Carton Baskets with ooly
- Easter Decor with Oly*Fun
- Bird Nest Jellybean Treats
- Jellybean Math
- Stuffed Bunny Clothes with Nancy’s Notions
- Mini Carrot Pillow Decorations
- Easter Cards with Buttons
- Chicks in the Grass Kid Painting
Be sure to hop over and check out this KINDNESS BUNNY too.
Oh Yeah, and these darling mini cakes with fondant ears.
If you love to make things and love coffee, you might want to enter this contest to win a kindness bunny kit and a $50 Starbucks gift card!
Cheers to Easter!